Genuine Eagle brand 7mm ignition leads to suit your SW20 Toyota MR2 built from 1989 to November 1991
Our photo shows each of the boot and tube assemblies specific to this kit that suits the SW20 MR2 Turbo.
Suits 2.0L 3S-GTE DOHC 16V Fuel Injection Turbo models of the SW20 Toyota MR2 Turbo referred to as Rev 1 Turbo, MR2 GT or MR2 GT-S.
A premium quality ignition lead set specifically designed as an upmarket replacement for OHC motors fitted with Boot and Tube component technology.
Being Eliminator series, they are fitted with 1300 ohms per metre Ferrite Spiral Core conductor which by induction design delivers peak voltage to the plugs ensuring almost complete combustion for super quick starts and smooth running.
Tested to ISO 3808 Standards.
Features - Boot & Tube Assembly Features*
- Hi-temp Silicone Well Cover boot
- PVT insulator tube insulates plug terminal to prevent high voltage crossover
- Hi-temp Silicone Tip Seal.
- High Memory spring steel retaining clip for positive terminal locking at all RPM'S.
- Extra long .51mm base offers minimal heat transfer from plug tip to inner conductor. This ensures maximum cable life.
- Triple cable retaining ribs and "W" shaped crimp ensure superior cable retention.
- Simply "the best" Stainless Steel wound Ferrite coated Spiral Core conductor yields ultra low resistance ensuring peak voltage delivery to the spark plugs.
- High Dielectric Silicone inner jacket.
- Technologically advanced nylon tape adds tensile strength.
- 260°C High Temp. modified Silicone outer jacket ensures complete protection against heat and engine bay contaminants.
Shipping wordlwide weekly - no problems for overseas buyers.