The warranties provided by you as the user of the Toyota Heritage web site are:
- That you have the legal capacity to enter into a legally binding contract and that you are over the age of 18 years;
- All or any of the information you provide on this website is correct, complete and current; not misleading or deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive; and free from any programming bugs or computer viruses, faults or errors;
- All username and password information required by you to access the Toyota Heritage web site shall be maintained and kept secret and confidential by you, and in the event that such information is lost, stolen or compromised in any other way you shall immediately notify Toyota Heritage;
- At no time or in no way whatsoever shall you impersonate any other person or allow any other person to impersonate you or make use of your username or password;
- You will ensure compliance with all the applicable laws in relation to any transactions entered into on this web site and you will not use this web site for any fraudulent, illegal or unethical purpose; and
- That the use of this web site by any other person is not impeded by you in any manner or way.
In the event that a product is erroneously listed at an incorrect price due to any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to error in pricing information from a supplier or vendor and/or typographical error, Toyota Heritage reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. Toyota Heritage also retains the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether the order has been confirmed and even in the event that your credit card has been charged or your PayPal account debited. Toyota Heritage shall as soon as practicable issue a credit to the account used for payment for any purchase or order that has been cancelled by Toyota Heritage.
Acceptance of Order
Toyota Heritage reserves the right to limit an order quantity on any item and/or refuse service to any buyer. Toyota Heritage may require you to verify your information prior to the acceptance of any order. The receipt of an order confirmation by email does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell.
Cancellation of an Order
If you decide to cancel an order, please make contact with Toyota Heritage as soon as possible. Please use the Contact form to advise Toyota Heritage that you wish to cancel an order. Its is extremely important to note that Toyota Heritage cannot and will not cancel an order once it has commenced being shipped. All orders shipped will be charged for the order.
Retention of Title and Delivery Risk
Until such time that all monies due to Toyota Heritage have been paid in full, the products and any other goods delivered by Toyota Heritage to the buyer shall remain the sole and absolute property of Toyota Heritage as the legal and equitable owner, but shall be at the customer's risk from the time of delivery to it.
All orders with a shipping fee will be automatically sent with the freight charged at cost irrespective of whether an estimated shipping fee was higher or lower than the actual cost calculated in the Toyota Heritage online store shopping cart and checkout.
Where large items and/or international orders incur higher shipping fees; for such orders the shipping costs will be calculated and advised for your approval prior to the order being processed.
The indication of a product being 'in stock' does not guarantee that the product is immediately available for shipping. Toyota Heritage uses other channels to market and as such these also bear on available stock along.
Some of Toyota Heritage's products are made to order. These products will not be produced until such time payment has been received from the buyer. The production period for such items varies according to the item ordered and purchased, and is generally up to 28 days.
From time to time some of Toyota Heritage's products are able to back ordered. The production period for such items is not guaranteed and can be up to 12 months from the date of order and purchase. Customers should contact Toyota Heritage for items that are able to be back ordered.
Once an item is purchased and is available for delivery to the purchaser, delivery periods are estimated to be as follows:
Orders within Australia please allow for 4-14 working days for delivery.
International orders please allow 7-45 days for delivery.
Regional Model Variation
It is important to note that models may differ from region to region or country to country and that some parts fitting a particular model may not be suitable for the same model in another country. Whilst all endeavours have been made to capture such variations, Toyota Heritage does not warrant nor guarantee the accuracy of model variation indicated against any item and the buyer must assure themselves that all ordered parts suit their make, model and region.
Limitation on Liability
if the breach relates to goods:
the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods;
the repair of the goods
if the breach relates to services:
the supplying of the services again; or
the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Third party products and services
From time to time, third parties ('Merchants') may offer their products / services on this site ('third party products'). You acknowledge and agree that insofar as third party products are offered on or via this web site by a Merchant: the information published on this web site about the third party products are provided by Merchants. Toyota Heritage is not responsible for the information published by the Merchants and simply acts as a medium for the publication of the information; furthermore, Toyota Heritage does not;
- Act as an agent or broker of the Merchants;
- Act as your agent or broker in relation to the purchase or possible purchase of third party products;
- Arrange contracts between the Merchants and you and any agreement to buy any third party products is an agreement between the Merchant and you;
- Provide advice to you in relation to the third party products;
- Provide any warranties or guarantees in relation to the third party products and will not be liable to you or any third party for any fault, failure, wrong or default of a Merchant; and
- Toyota Heritage will not be responsible for the resolution of any dispute in relation to any agreement formed between a Merchant and you.
From time to time Toyota Heritage's web site may have links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties ('external sites'). This includes the Services Directory on this web site. You the user agrees that Toyota Heritage is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any external site. You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such external sites.